FOTD: Warm Natural Makeup

4.5.14


I think this is a really nice natural look for Summer. Since there's nothing skilled about this look I'm going to go old school EJEbeauty and just list the products I've used here:

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Light Porcelain 
MUA Pressed Powder in shade 1
MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Foundation in 03
MUA Pressed Bronzer in shade 3
Sleek Cream Blusher in O.C
Topshop Glow Highlight in Polished
W7 Light Brown Eyeshadow (for the brows)
Sidecar and Sin from the Naked Palette
Collection Supersize Fat Lash Mascara in Black
Rimmel  Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink 206


That's all for this post if you like these old style make up looks that are more everyday then let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to do more of them. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment