Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturiser's:

21.8.14


As the massive fan of The Body Shop that I am I'm sure you won't be surprised to know they make up most of my skincare routine. I've tried their moisturisers before and they've never disappointed me.

I went for the Vitamin E cream because Vitamin E is just a great skin vitamin all round. Both the day cream and the night cream are amazing and do absolute wonders for my skin. 

The day cream is a very light formula but you can still feel that it moisturises the skin. It sinks in as soon as you rub it into the face so if you wanted to you could start putting your make up on straight away. It is very moisturising which is very good considering it is marketed as a moisture cream. After using it there's not a dry patch of skin to be felt and everything feels very soft and smooth. If you don't have any problems in particular with your skin or perhaps a little dryness then I'd definitely recommend picking this up.

The night cream is marketed as nourishing, which is certainly true. When waking up having put it on the night before your skin genuinely does feel like it's been really well looked after . It is a much thicker formula than the day cream but it's still fairly light and sinks in well to the skin. Not that this has anything at al to do with how well the product works but I also love the fact it's a cute baby pink colour. 

All in all I'd say that the body shop skincare is pretty much as close to perfect as you can get. They've a wide range for every skin type and their products don't break the bank. But what do you think? Let me know if there's any amazing brands or products I've been missing out on!

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment