Review: LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic :

5.8.14

A few weeks ago my skin went into meltdown I thought a face mask would help soothe it. I went to LUSH because I've never tried but heard amazing things about their masks. The women in there really know their stuff, she listened to the problems with my skin (sudden sore spots that I'd never had before) and went through all the masks on offer telling me what would be best for my problems. I have to say the women in LUSH have always been lovely and ever so helpful.


She recommended this one because it claims to "calm and cleanse the skin" It has blueberries for antioxidants, chamomile to soothe, and Irish moss and calamine to gently cleanse. I used this mask for the first time before bed and I have to say it was amazing! I woke up looked in the mirror and thought "where are all my spots gone?!"  It was amazing and made my skin feel clean and fresh, soothing down all my spots instantly. As you can see since that first use I've used plenty more of it! It's yet to disappoint me, I like the fact it has chunks of real blueberries throughout. I also like the fact it dries a bluey grey colour because it makes me think of whenever I was young and watched those girly films where the woman had a mask on, a proper old style mask! 

If you've had similar issues to me then I would definitely add this to your wish list, the only downside if any is that it needs to be kept in the fridge and you've got to use it up within 28 days, which I have to be honest I don't think will be a big issue because I love it and I'm sure you'll find yourself using it all up in no time! I hope you enjoyed this post if there's any more masks or LUSH products in general you think I should try then let me know in the comments!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment