25 Facts About Me:

12.8.13

I figured if you all are going to be interested in following my posts then you would probably want to know a little more about me. So here goes...

  1. I'm only 5 foot 2 inches tall.
  2. I wear a UK size 3 shoe, the smallest woman size.
  3. I was born on 19th of May 1996.
  4. I have a huge lip balm addiction.
  5. On the 20th of September my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our first anniversary.
  6. My hair is naturally super curly.
  7. Other than YouTube, almost all of my spare time is spent in front of a book.
  8. My first kiss was when I was 16, and yes, it was with my boyfriend.
  9. Fajitas are my favourite meal of all time.
  10. I cannot cook to save my life.
  11. I have never broken a bone in my body. (Touch wood!)
  12. Elephants are my favourite animal ever.
  13. My mum had me at 21, and my Nana had her at 21. Fingers crossed I'll break the trend.
  14. I am currently doing A Levels in English, History, Theology and Psychology.
  15. I am torn between a future in either makeup or Psychology.
  16. One day I hope to be brave enough to start up YouTube.
  17. My feet are always cold, whatever the weather.
  18. I much prefer fruit tea to regular tea. But when I do drink English tea then I always have two sugars.
  19. In my opinion, old Disney classics are far better than the shows on the Disney channel today.
  20. I have an awful habit of biting my cuticles.
  21. My favourite colour is purple.
  22. Despite my love of makeup, I do not own a single M.A.C product!
  23. I'm writing this in front of the film "Life As We Know It". I love this film.
  24. I almost always chip or smudge nail varnish.
  25. You definitely do not want to run in to me when I'm sleep deprived!
So that's it, I hope you enjoyed this and as always if you have any requests let me know.
See you next time.
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment