Messy Curly Hairstyle:

29.7.14






It's not very often I do something new with my hair mainly because I'm trying to leave it alone and let it grow, but every now and again you have to do something different. 

For this look I simply brushed out my naturally curly hair which if you have curly hair you'll know means it goes really big and, what's a nicer word than bushy? We'll go with volumised. I then simply pulled my hair into a big high ponytail then pulled at the roots a little so it didn't look too tightly pulled back. I didn't do any back combing because I don't want to do too much damage.

After that I just pulled out the front sections that usually make up a side parting, but instead parted it in the middle. I applied some serum to try and tame the frizz and curled the side parts away from my face then ran my fingers through the curls to make them look smoother and more natural. Finally I just pinned up part of my shorter fringe from one side of my face to take away some of the roundness the curls had made and slim down my face a little. 

That's all for this post, this is actually my first hairstyle post so please do let me know what you think. Until then I'll see you all on Tuesday!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment