Summer Lookbook 2014:

22.7.14


-Necklace - New Look
-Dress - Discount Store in Leicester
-Shoes - Grey Nike Blazers


- Top & Skirt - Primark 


- Strappy Ruffled Top - Borrowed from my Mum
- Floral Trousers - House of Fraser
- Sandals - New Look



- Scalloped Crop Top & Dungarees - Topshop
- Sandals - Primark


- Scalloped Crop Top - Topshop 
- Skirt (Actually Neon Yellow) - H&M
 - Sandals - Primark 



 - Crop Top & High Waisted Midi Skirt - Discount Store in Leicester
- Sandals - Primark



Baggy Floral Crop Top - H&M
Brown Undertop - Primark
Striped Denim Shorts - Select
Shoes - Converse

That's all for my look book, I hope you enjoyed it, sorry the sun bleached out some of the colours and had me squinting but if you'd like to see more lookbook's or outfits then please let me know in the comments.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment