The British Tag:

19.7.14

I saw Sammi from TheBeautyCrush put up this video not long ago and I knew I had to do it because I am genuinely proud to be British. Sammi said that you have to be filming the tag with a cup of tea, but since I'm not filming here's a picture of mine whilst I type.


1. How many cups of tea a day, and how many sugars?

I'd say probably about 3 or 4 a day and I have two level teaspoons of sugar because all my mugs are huge! I also have to keep my spoon in my tea, don't ask me why but I just can't have a cup of tea without a spoon in it, I'll genuinely tell people off it they make me a tea and forget to leave the spoon in. I've been known to go to the drawer and get a clean spoon out because I really need one.

2. Favourite part of your roast?

It's got to be roast potatoes! As long as they're still nice and fluffy on the inside. I'm also a big fan of cauliflower cheese.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Chocolate HobNob's without a doubt! They're amazing and the perfect biscuit for dunking because they don't fall to bits and land in your tea.

4. Favourite quintessentially British thing?

Definitely going for walks on the beach in miserable grey weather with your wellies on and having some fish and chips to try and warm you back up again. (We may have miserable weather but it's our miserable weather! Haha.)

5. Favourite word?

In terms of stereotypically British words I'd have to say I do say Bloody Hell a lot - which is technically two words but oh well!

6. Cockney rhyming slang?

Apples and pears (stairs), mince pies (eyes) butcher's hook (look) and frog and toad (road).

7. Favourite sweet?

I love sherbet lemons! Oh deal all these food questions are making me hungry.

8. What would your pub be called?

Hmmm, I really don't know about this one at all. Possibly something old style or vintage themed. I know I'd want it to be very rustic and cosy inside. With fireplaces and sofa's etc.

9. NO.1 British person?
This is another hard one, I love Maggie Smith though! She's such an amazing actress and I think she represents Britain so well, the woman was in Harry Potter, a British classic, and played Wendy in Hook with Peter Pan being another British classic!

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?

I'm a big fan of River Island lately in terms of shops and as for restaurants, I love this pub/restaurant called The Forge, which featured in my birthday blogpost. You can really tell that they put time and effort into their food, it's also a mixture of family friendly and quiet and peaceful.

11. What British song pops into your head?

As soon as I saw this question I instantly thought of The Spice Girls, who wouldn't!? *sings and does a little dance around bedroom*

12. Marmite?
NOOOOO!!!


That's all for this blogpost, if you want to give this tag a go then please do consider yourself tagged. Also if you'd like to see more tags here then please let me know. Hope you enjoyed the post, see you again come Tuesday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment