First Impressions: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm:

6.9.14


Since lately I seem to be bringing back my old style posts I thought it was time I did a first impressions. I'm late on the band wagon with this cleanser as it is so it was time to give it a go. The smell is so nice! It's very refreshing and herbal. You can smell it as soon as you open the pot and you instantly feel like your skin is in for a treat. 

As for the application of the product itself, you're supposed to take a small amount and rub it together on your fingertips with some water to create a cream then rub it into your face until you feel the make up lift from you face. I've only used this twice so far but I've found that compared to other cleansers I've used it takes much longer and you have to work it into the skin more. 

Nonetheless when you do get the make up off it really does come off, there's not a trace on there. Your skin is also left feeling very looked after and smooth. The beneficial ingredients listed are:

"Moringa seeds, Wild sea fennel and vitamin E to balance, purify and minimise the appearance of open pores, whilst a blend of uplifting orange, neroli and mandarin extract combined with calming jasmine and rose to revitalise, dull dry, dehydrated and mature skin". 

I don't know yet about all the claims it makes since I've only just started using it, but if you would like me to I'll do an updated review when I've been using it for longer. What I will say is that so far my skin has been feeling much softer and smoother and well looked after. This cleansing balm comes with quite a big price tag so it's definitely a treat. 

Have you been using it too? Or do you think your cleanser is better? Let me know in the comments and I hope to see you all soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment