Currently Coveting (Festival Edition):

15.4.15


I'm sure the most of you know already but just in case you didn't I am ridiculously excited to tell you all that I'll be going to Reading Festival this year! I officially cannot wait, and though it may be months away yet a girl can dream can't she?

With this in mind I've put together some very pretty pieces that I'd love to be wearing this year, now I've already been told that by the end of the few days your clothes are destroyed anyway and you should chose comfort over fashion, but where's the fun in imagining that?!

BooHoo Katy Tassel Rucksack:

You're at a festival you need to carry some stuff with you, this looks nice and light weight and tassels are bang on trend when it comes to a festival. What more could you ask for I guess there's not really much else to say about this one but I really do like the look of it and when it comes to boohoo it's going to be a great price.

TopShop MOTO Vintage Ripped Mom Shorts:

These are a little more on the pricey side but they're so pretty! Hopefully it'll be nice and hot this Summer and I can add these to my shopping basket sometime soon. I've never been to a festival before but I can imagine nothing worse than being stuck in too hot trousers all day when all you really want to do is enjoy the music and be free to move around.

TopShop Floral Plastic Mac:

Let's face it when it comes to an English Summer you're going to need a rain mac! And why not make it a nice pretty one when it comes to  our English Summers you might as well have a nice one because you'll have to wear it a lot!

Accessorize Feather Statement Bando:

Flower crowns are a festival must-have! This is a nice big one with feathers too! What more could a girly girl ask for in life? I love the fact it's big and pink and fun, I'm becoming so much more confident lately and now I'd be more than happy to wear some thing like this.

Accessorize Simple Rose Flower Crown:

If you're not feeling too confident, or just don't want to be wearing something so out there then accessorize also has something a little smaller and more delicate for you. This one is super cute too, I think it would look really nice with wavy, second day hair.

Barry M Kohl Pencil in Kingfisher Blue:

For some reason I feel as though Summer and festivals are the one time of year you can get away with wearing bright blue eye liner, but at the same time you're likely to lose them in the back of a tent somewhere or something so a nice cheap one from the drugstore is just perfect.

TopShop Bindi & Temporary Tattoos: 

This is another thing that seems like a must for me when it comes to festivals. I really want to buy a big pack so that me and the girls I'm going with can have some fun with them. Again there's really not much more to say about them other than I think they'd be a bit of fun and a good idea.

Hunter Wellies:

Again, it's a British Summer you need wellies. Again, with the amount you'll need them in Summer you may as well treat yourself and get some nicer ones. I doubt very much I'll be buying these because they really are quite expensive but this is a wishlist after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment