What Rainy Days Are For:

4.1.15




If you live in England like me then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Those days where you didn't really have to be anywhere in the first place but you've woken up to a torrential downpour that solidifies the fact you certainly won't be getting out of your pyjamas today. 

The way I see it though, is that we need these days. These are the days to do all those little menial jobs you've been too busy/lazy to get done. For me my rainy day was spent organising my University notes, replying to emails, filling in my diary for the next few weeks and fixing the disaster that was my extremely chipped nail varnish (with a work appropriate colour, of course). Oh, and just an episode or two of Downton Abbey, because these days are not only for getting organised and de-cluttering but also they're an opportunity to sit back with a cup of tea, listen to the rain and relax while you have the chance. 

What do you do on your rainy days?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment