Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) Inspired FOTD:

28.9.13

If you follow me on instagram then you'll already know that today I styled my hair with two French plaits to keep its curly craziness out of the way. My Nana told me this morning that it made me look like Dorothy, which got me thinking about her makeup. And, well, this happened...

Face:

  • Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain
  • MaxFactor Whipped Crème in 50 Natural (used as a contour in the cheekbones)
  • MUA blusher in Shade 1
Eyes:
  • MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Rich Brown (used as an eyebrow pencil)
  • 17 Ultimate Definition Lash and Brow Mascara in Clear (to set them in place)
  • Naked (all over the lid) and Buck (through the crease) from the Naked Pallet
  • Technic Kohl Pencil in Black
  • Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara (and lots of it!)
Lips:
  • The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lipbalm
  • Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick in 8 Cherry Pop
I think this could also be used as a wearable red lip look for those of you who are wanting to branch out into more vibrant makeup. I'll probably be recreating this look come Christmas time too.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment