NOTD: Shimmery Pink

12.9.13

I'm absolutely awful at painting my nails in one block colour let alone attempting any fancy designs or nail arts. I loose patience and certaintly don't have a steady hand, usually I end up with more nail varnish all over my hand than on the nail itself. But I do like using some simple little tricks to give my nails a little extra something. This is one of my favourites its super quick super easy and needs little to no skills. 
First things first apply a base coat to keep your nails strong and prevent staining. This one is Collection 2in1 Strengthener & Hardener, which is amazing in my opinion.
Next apply a super bright colour of you choice, usually I go for a shocking pink. The one used here is Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in 270 Hot Shot!
And last but not least when the colour has dried go over the top with an opaque shimmery colour, sadly all the writing has worn off the one I used but any nail varnish will do.
And that's it, super simple I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you're tempted to have a go yourselves. See you next time.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment