A Day at Calke Abbey:

23.2.15



























































Not long ago my mum and her boyfriend took my sister and I to Calke Abbey, which you'll know is just my cup of tea (especially if you follow me on instagram). The building and grounds are part of the natural trust so the people there were amazingly helpful and had such a huge amount of information about how the owners used to live and although unfortunately the majority of the house wasn't open due to refurbishments they were nice enough to cut down on the price and show us around all that which was open. 

I bought my camera along because I figured I'd be able to take a few arty shots and even some footage, so let me know how you think my photographs are coming on!? Also props to my sister for taking a few of these snaps too! 

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment