My First YSL Treats:

25.2.15


Ridiculously expensive I know but hey a girl needs a treat every now and again doesn't she? That's how I'm justifying it at least. These two little gems are my first ever YSL purchases and I have to say I couldn't have been happier with the choices I made. Who could resist the shiny, luxury packaging alone? For as long as I've been reading blogs and watching videos I've countlessly seen beauty's bloggers and vloggers being drawn in like magpie's and despite having only owned these products for about a week I can certainly see why. 



First up it had to be YSL's Touche Eclat in Luminous Radiance. This was the only shade available but it works well for me anyway. It's a very subtle highlight so I can see why people also use it as a highlighting concealer. The formula is fairly thick but it blends well. I'm really loving this product for more of a natural highlight lately. It gives your skin a healthy looking glow from within as opposed to sitting on top of your face. I can definitely see myself getting much more use out of this product in the next coming months.



I also picked up a Rouge Volumpte Shine in 31 "Fuchisa Tourbillon". It's a much lighter pink than is coming up on camera but it's a bright and stunning pink nonetheless. The formula is glossy and creamy but not sticky. It's also very long lasting I've worn this on nights out and long commuting days with no need to reapply throughout the day. Also, even though I've said it before I'll say it again the packaging is just stunning. I'm not usually a fan of gold but it really draws me in, it's got that heavy luxury feel to it and a satisfying click (you all know what I mean)! I definitely want to pick up another colour or two over the next few months, although maybe after my next paycheck....

All in all however, these products are something I'd definitely say is worth a little splurge if you want to treat yourself.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment