Empties #1:

26.11.13


This is going to be my first ever empties post and it's something I've wanted to do for a while, I was originally planning on talking about five products per post, but I'm such a neat freak that I just couldn't wait any any longer to finish another product and be able to chuck away the empty bottles that were cluttering up my dressing table!

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover - For Dry, Brittle Nails:

I really do like this remover, I find that it gets off nail varnish really quickly, including those stubborn glitter nail varnishes. As for this doing anything fr dry/brittle nails I do think it's made a slight difference in the quality of my nails, but I wouldn't say that it's been a life changing product which I rushed straight into the supermarket to repurchase when I've got plenty of other bottles rolling around in my nail collection. Overall though, I would recommend this product if you want something that will help take care of your nails and will really get rid of nail varnish instantly.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum:

I'm sure you're all bored of hearing me rave about this in pretty much every other post! So I won't go into too much detail here other than saying it's amazing! I'll leave you with this review, and tell you all I'm mourning the loss of it already. 

nspa Raspberry Milkshake bath and shower gel:

Again this is a product I've mentioned before. This one was in  my Monthly Favourites, so from that alone you already know I loved it. The smell is so true to it's name and it leaves you're skin feeling soft and smelling lovely whether you use it as a shower gel or a bubble bath.

Sure Clear Diamond Crystal Anti-Antiperspirant:

At the very beginning of using this product I loved it, it worked perfectly for my needs and stopped me sweating totally, there was no white marks on my clothes or anything it did exactly what an antiperspirant is supposed to do. But then, a few months into using it it just stopped working as an antiperspirant completely. I still had no white marks but it wasn't doing what it should be, I think my body got used to the chemicals in it so it didn't have the same effect as it used to. With that in mind I personally probably won't be buying it again but as a recommendation to you I'd say if you want to buy it then do, but maybe alternate it with other antiperspirants to make sure the effects don't wear off.

Well that's everything, if you enjoyed this post then as always please let me know in the comments and if you'd like to see more empties (I've already got a few empty bottles aside ready) then do the same, as with any other requests.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment