Filling the Gaps in my Makeup/ Makeup Wishlist:

14.11.14


Since I cleared out all of my make up I've been able to see where the gaps are and what I've got room to treat myself with. With that in mind this post is what I've been scrolling through the online shops for and drooling over most lately.


I can't remember a time when youtubers and bloggers weren't raving about these lipsticks and this shade in particular. With it coming up to the winter months where a nice dark lip is more wearable this is right up there on my wishlist, and nice and cheap compared to most of the other products I covet lately.

Rimmel Apocalips

Another cheaper product I've had my eyes on for a while now but also didn't realise I had any of was lip lacquers. I think I'd rather get some pinky colours with these and wait for Summer. Nonetheless because they're a gap in my collection I wan't feel too guilty when I do use them!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I wanted the Naked 2 when that came out but saw that it was actually fairly similar to the first which I already had so when the 3 came out and it was all pinky purpley hues I thought now there are some colours I love and don't have. I definitely want to pick this up at some point in the future.

Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner

This is another thing I have never owned, as I'm allergic to liquid liner gel is something I've been a little dubious about trying just in case it has the same affect and I have to walk around with great big swollen eyes, but I'm going to brave it and give them ago. If it causes an bad reaction then at least I'll know and if it doesn't then there's a whole new world of eye liner I can explore!

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

This seems to be a love hate product and I'm curious as to whether I'd love or hate it, again I'll probably think more about purchasing it come Summer time. A cream bronzer is something I've never owned so to try it out is something I'm definitely interested in.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

I've never used anything from Hourglass, and this is something that many bloggers love to talk about. I also really love highlighters and a dewy, healthy face so even though this palette is really expensive it's something I would love to own one day.

Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette

Pretty much the exact same thing goes for this product, I'd love to have it one day but the price holds me back. I go through real phases with blusher sometimes I use them everyday and others they go untouched for weeks. I own almost nothing but cream blushes these days so some nice powder ones would be a nice addition to my collection.

xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment