FOTD: Peacock Inspired Eyes:

24.1.14


Another day another crazy make up look. This ones just going to be an eye look, and it's based on the beautiful colours of peacock feathers. I got the idea for this a few days a go, I felt like doing something a bit more brave and bright with my make up with the colours that I never use, and this is what I came up with.


I started off by putting a bright shimmery purple colour in the very centre of the eyelid, I chose a shimmery colour for the centre because this is what's going to make your eyes look wider and more awake. Then I slowly started to apply more greens around the outside of the circle of colour I just made.

After that I put a really bright blue in the two outer corners of the lid and blended them all together so the made a seamless transition into each other. I repeated the steps of adding colours and blending a few times to make sure the colours really popped and had some staying power. Lastly I put a really bright green along the lower lash line so the look wasn't too top heavy.


That's all for this post, I hope you like the look even if it's not the most wearable, I'm thinking I should start doing a few more wearable looks. Let me know in the comment's if you'd like that as well as these more adventurous ones. I'll see you all next time.

xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment