Review: MUA Blushers:

5.1.14


I'm a huge fan of MUA as a brand because it has such amazing quality products for a tiny price, which is perfect if you ever want to treat yourself but are a bit strapped for cash. Or perfect for you if you're just starting out your make up collection.


This blush in particular is one of my favourites. I have shade 1 which is a really pretty cool toned baby pink, with very subtle shimmer running through it. It's a stunning colour and applies really evenly to the face and blends out well if you accidentally go a little heavy handed with the brush. Because it's a cool toned pink I use it most in winter as it goes well with the cooler make up looks of the colder months but the shimmer running through it makes it versatile enough to also be worn in summer and spring.


Not only this but the fact it has a shimmer means I can afford to skip out highlighter from my make up routine on lazy days. I feel that this colour in particular would compliment a wide variety of skin tones nicely but there are a range of other colours to choose from too. All products that I have tried from the brand are very god quality and very highly pigmented meaning you really don't need to apply a lot to get a good colour intensity.

All in all there really isn't anything bad I can say about this product, or the brand in general because I have so much love for it. I highly recommend giving it a look next time you go out shopping. 

That's all for now I'll see you all next time. As always any requests can be left in the comments.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment