Top 5 Spring Nail Varnishes:

27.3.14


When I did my top 5 winter nail varnishes it seemed to go down really well, I mentioned in that post that I was thinking of doing a similar thing for ever season. So, without further ado here are my top 5 picks for Spring nails.


 The first one is Rimmel London's Brit Manicure nail colour in 445 English Rose. It is a rally nice clean and fresh looking colour. It almost impossible to detect apart from the subtle hint of pink in it. The varnish itself comes with the thickest fattest brush I have ever seen meaning you can coat each nail in one smooth swipe. I chose this colour because a clean and fresh colour matches the season perfectly with a lighter air compared to the darkness of previous months and a fresh new start.


I had to get a nice purple in there somewhere didn't I. This one is from M&S and part of their Limited Collection. The colour is Lavender. I like this colour because it has a perfect mix of bright but muted. I feel like this would make a nice transition into a bold bright purple that will be worn in Summer.


A green nail varnish is always going to be quite a bold choice and not one I could see myself wearing a few years ago. However, on a shopping trip in London I saw this in Topshop (the colour is Venus Flytrap) and totally fell for it. I wore it consistently all of last Spring and Summer and I plan on carrying on the trend next year too. The quality of the nail varnish is amazing too, it looks nice and shiny.


The Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba was one of my first proper nail varnishes and I've repurchased it many a time since. It paints on very well and this colour in particular is a nice mixture of fun, bright and fresh and a clean and mature colour. I feel like it's a good colour for Spring because of this and I'm sure I'll be buying a new bottle again soon.


Last but not least is another Barry M Nail Paint, this time in Mushroom which is a sweet mushroom brown colour (as the name would suggest). I feel like this colour has a pastel undertone to it which prevents me from wearing it too much in winter but as soon as the opportunity arises I break it out. I never wear this without someone giving me a compliment and telling me how nice it looks. I would definitely give this a look next time you go shopping.

I'll see you all next time, also come Summer would you like to see a top 5 for then too? Let me know in the comments.

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment