FOTD: Autumnul Purple Smog:

13.10.13

Since starting this blog I've been getting so much more confident with my make up. This time a few months ago I wouldn't have even dreamt of wearing a look like this out of the house!




Face:
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
  • MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Foundation in 03 Natural
  • MUA bronzer in Shade 3
  • Topshop Glow in Polished
Eyes:
  • Wet n' Wild Beauty Benefit's Triple Fusion Eyeshadow (names have rubbed off :( )
  • Smog from the Naked Pallet
  • Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
Lips:
  • Revlon Matte Lipstick in Wine Not (the name of this lipstick makes me laugh every time!)
Well that's all for today's face it's not actually that much makeup but the dark shade of the colours make it look like a lot more.
xxx
Are you getting braver with makeup lately? What are your autumn makeup musthaves? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment