Space.NK Haul 2!:

28.10.14




When an email popped into my inbox telling me I could get £10 off at Space.NK it was what tipped me over the edge after (no joke) months of scrolling through their website only to convince myself I didn't need anything and give in.  Well an hour or so after the email the damage had been done...


I completely blame Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup for this one! After hearing her rave one too many times about how amazing the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel was and with my Emma Hardie cleansing balm on it's last legs I took the plunge. According to the packaging it's packed full of lovely vitamins and minerals which should help my skin since it's been so troublesome lately.


The Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial is another one I have Anna to thank for. Again she had me desperate to try this out after hearing her talk about it. I really trust her opinion since not only is her skin amazing but she's always honest about the pros and cons of products. I'll have to see how this one goes once my current serum runs out.


The Keihl's creamy eye treatment is something I ummed and ahhed about for a while. After all it is very expensive for such a tiny product, but then I thought I've got such sore eyes lately I should give it a go it may be what fixes them. I'll definitely let you guys know how this one works out because if it doesn't it'll be money down the drain!


I also was sent some freebies to try out. I can't really talk to much about these since I don't really know much about them and I didn't choose to buy them. I was sent the Radical Bee Venom Moisturiser, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser and Revive Glycolic Peel. Who know's maybe the full sizes will be in my next haul!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment