Review: The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Spray:

21.1.15


This foot spray is something I got for free with other purchases and at the time I remember thinking oh thanks a lot I'll never use this. Since then however, I've got a job when I need to be on my feet non stop and have to walk back and forth to University almost every day. To cut a long story short my feet get really painful and hot!

This product has become an absolute saviour. I spray it onto my feet before applying foot cream in bed. I The smell is almost exactly like polo mints which I quite like, but my mum hates it so I guess it's subjective. I find the effect it has on the feet is instant and they stop hurting almost straight away. I also find that it doesn't leave the feet wet and the liquid soaks in straight away which means I can use my foot cream straight away.

I honestly don't know where I would be without this now so if you're in a similar situation to me then I'd seriously consider picking it up the next time you're in The Body Shop.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment