Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer Review:

6.11.14


I thought it was high time I reviewed this product since it's now sitting in my empties collection box having been completely used up. When I first started using this I have to say I really wasn't a fan, I thought the texture was too hard and took far too long to get over the face. The about halfway through the product I started using it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and fell totally in love with it. 

When I used it with the brush it smoothed everything over my skin so much easier, and I really felt as though it helped my pores look smaller. As a base for foundation with the right amount of buffing I didn't have to sit around waiting for the product to sink in before I could start applying my make up. I also found that when I began to use the Buffing Brush that my foundation lasted all day and I really mean all day, with no patching or sinking in and disappearing. 

All in all I'd say that this is an amazing primer to get if you have a buffing brush because it really doesn't work well with fingers at all! Now I know that I would 100% buy this again and I have to say I'm less of a fan of the primer I'm currently using as it's really nothing compared to this one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment