Reve de Miel Lip Balm Review:

18.11.14


I bought this lip balm a long time ago now. In fact it was in my first ever Space NK Haul. Despite the fact I use it pretty much every day it still looks almost brand new. It's such a rich creamy consistency that it lasts all day. I only use this twice during the day. Once after brushing my teeth and the before I go to bed. I find that those are the only times I need them as it really does stay on the lips all day. The balm contains plant extracts and oils but it's actually quite a firm texture as opposed to a very slippy oily one. It's ultra-nourishing and so will be perfect for the harsh Winter months. I've found that whenever my lips are feeling extremely sore (usually when I've been away from this product for a few days) one application and I feel a million times better instantly. I know this is a fairly expensive product (£9.50) compared to the likes of Vaseline, but that's simply because it's so much better, lasts so much longer and you get so much more products.

All in all I would hugely recommend this to anyone looking for some seriously luscious lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment