Katniss Everdeen; The Girl On Fire:

22.11.14


I'm completely and utterly obsessed with The Hunger Games saga, both books and films, I also think that the make up in Catching Fire was absolutely killer! I've always wanted to do this make up for a hell of a long time and with the release of Mockingjay Part 1 today couldn't be a better time!


This look is very golden and smoky. The base being packed with bronzer, gold toned blusher and gold shimmer as highlight. I also did a dark contour for the harsh look. The eyes are packed full of gold glitter and shimmer too. I also added grey smudged shadow along the outer corners of the eye, lastly I smudged black shadow along the upper and lower lash lines. Finished off with lashings and lashings of mascara for a more dramatic look. The lips were a mixture of a dark berry lipstick and a golden shimmery lipstick because I didn't own a single lipstick in the colour I was after.

I hope you enjoyed this look and enjoy Mockingjay as much as I'm sure I will! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment