Bedside Beauty #2:

14.3.15



I've put up one of these posts before and it seemed to go down very well. Since then however, almost all of the products that I like to keep at arms reach have changed. With that in mind why not take another look at my bedside beauty?

Garnier Summer Body:

I've been using this as a light tanning lotion lately and I really like it, it's very natural and gradual which means that streaking is not an issue. If you want to start trying out tans then I'd recommend this as a first product.

Right Guard Women Ultra Cool:

I much prefer antiperspirant's to deodorants, I don't really see the point in using a product designed only to cover up the smell of sweat instead of just one that stops you sweating. This one fro Right Guard works really well I find.

Soap & Glory Hand Dream Super Cream:

I find this to be a really good hand cream. It doesn't sink in as fast as the Hand Food does but nonetheless it does good to the hands and smells nice as do most Soap & Glory products. This products is perfect to apply just as I head out the door on the way to work or University.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius:

I've mentioned this one a million and one times and I'm sure you guys know by now my feet have little to no circulation so after I get in bed I like to use this foot cream. I find that it has a nice cooling effect when I've been on my feet all day but not so cooling that I end up with cold feet. It also really helps smooth out dry skin. 

Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Ultra Calm:

I keep this one by my bed because there are many a night when I've gone through a busy day from an early rise for University to working the night shift at work where by the time I'm at home in bed I just can't bring myself to do a full cleanse and this I can do in bed with no water which is just so much easier. I will say one thing though do no get this in your eyes! It stings like nothing I've ever felt sting before! 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel:

For the days when I'm not left near collapse by night time and I'm doing a proper cleanse I use this cleanser instead. I enjoy it so much it's been given a full review here so do go and give it a look.

Skinesis Overnight Facial:

This too has a full review so again here is the link if you want a indepth look at the product.

Laroche- Posay Effaclar Duo:

I think I've found my dream day cream in this product. It tackles both my blemishes and my dry skin, as well as evening out my skin tone in the long run of use. I really want to give this a full review in the near future so if that's something you'd be interested in then please do let me know. 

VO5 Nourish My Shine:

I've mentioned this one over on my Youtube a few times and this too has it's own review.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum Original:

If you have curly hair then you'll know that usually one serum is just not enough. This one I like to use when my hair is still wet to prevent it from drying into a frizzy disaster. It works very well and I'd say that with the amount of heat I've been using on it lately it must be part of the reason my hair is not covered in split ends at the moment.

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray:

I know you may be bored of reading this by this point but here is the full review of this wonderful little spray. I've been using this so much more lately since I've been going on so many nights out with my friends lately. 

LUSH  Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter:

I'll admit I've been using this product less and less lately but I still keep it by my bedside for when my nails are in dire need of some moisture. It's a very oil based product so I only use it when I won't be touching anything for a long time because it takes a long while to sink in. I also use this on my heels, elbows and knees whenever I want to boost up their moisture levels too. 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream:

This is a lovely night cream. It's thick but does not sit uncomfortably on the skin and when I wake up my face doesn't feel weighed down with product instead it feels well moisturized and it has sunk in well. I'd say unless you have very oily skin this would work pretty well for all skin types.

Khiel's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado:

I've not been using this one for very long but I've fast fallen in love with it. It's an extremely thick formula which takes only a tiny amount of product to cover  both under eyes. It becomes almost gel like in the way it sits on the skin after use and leaves you waiting for a little while before you're able to put make up on but the wait is very much worth it. I've found not only that the condition of my under eyes is much better since I've been using it but also that my makeup sits so much better and lasts so much longer too.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm:

I've had this for so long and I'm still so close to the top of the tub. It lasts forever and you need the tiniest amount. I try to limit myself to before bed and first thing in the morning when it comes to lip balms so my lips don't become immune to the product and this one is so lovely. It's helped to heal my lips from many a dry spell and I'd recommend giving it a go if you fancy treating yourself soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment