DollyBowBow Purchases:

25.3.15




I'm sure you've all already heard of Kate from DollyBowBow whether through the stunning pieces on her website or through her super cute Youtube channel. I've been a huge fan of hers for years now we seem to have the exact same tastes and styles so not only is her online store DollyBowBow a dream come true when it comes to shopping for me but her channel has added up to many happy hours of viewing on my part.


The first thing I picked up was the Libby Flower Crown, I have to say that when it arrived I didn't realise just how large the flowers would be nonetheless I love it! I'm gaining confidence lately so the fact the flowers were quite large means I had to give myself the push needed to wear it! I love the colour I chose it's such a dainty and pretty pink. The band itself is wrapped in a brown twine like material that makes it look almost branch like and I love that about it! The flowers rest in leaves too, all of this helps blend the band together brilliantly as opposed to just some flowers stuck on a band which can be what you get from some stores.



The necklace I picked up was the Evie Statement one. It is just stunning! I've wanted a statement piece like this for years but I'm very fussy. I love everything about this piece including the chain which as you can see is very different from just a plain chain. All of the colours used throughout the necklace compliment each other perfectly, also I'm a huge fan of pastels so that's an added bonus! 


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you did and if you've bought any jewellery lately.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment