Currently Coveting #1:

6.3.15

I've been into a real mix of drugstore and high end lately and there's a few products that I just can't get out of my mind. Here's what's been topping my lust list lately...


Barry M Kohl Pencil in Navy Blue:

I booked my tickets to Reading Festival in February and since then I've been pinning festival hair, makeup and fashion on a festival devoted Pinterest board ever since. With that in mind what better time than a festival to try out some fun and bright looks with eyeliner? Also since it's a festival I'd prefer to go for a cheaper brand so they don't get lost!

Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette in Earth Child:

This is actually an eye shadow palette I bought myself a very long time a go. In fact I think it was my first eye shadow palette and lately I've been missing it a lot. I loved the colours and the colour pay off too. This would be the perfect every day palette if you're just starting out in make up.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers:

Are there any bloggers that haven't raved about these eyelash curlers? I really think I should give them a go soon especially since the ones I'm currently using are near breaking point. One of the only things that put me of is the fact they're twenty pounds, I've heard it's worth the splurge though so I'm sure I'll be picking them up soon.

Bobbi Brown Blush:

I'll be honest I'm really not too fussy about the colour I'd like lately, I'd really like to give these a go though because everyone I know who owns one says they're amazing blushers. I feel like one day a Bobbi Brown blush would make a nice little high end treat for myself. If you guys have any colour recommendations then please let me know!

Marc Jacobs - Daisy:

I've been obsessing over this perfume for years. Those borrowed spritz's from friends and sneaky sprays in shops have been keeping the obsession alive for years but I don't actually know how it's taken me so long to decide I really do need to pick it up! I'm going to finish off a few perfumes that I've almost finished up so I can justify buying a bottle.

Are there any products you've been lusting after lately?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment