My Sister Stole My Camera...

23.3.15

As I'm sure many of you know by now my sister has a huge thing about photography (something which comes in very handy when you're a blogger and need help with photos). A few days a go she was helping me out with some blogging and started snapping away through my bedroom window because she was bored while I tried to plan out how I wanted the photos and posts I was writing staged. I don't really have much to say about these photos I just think that she's extremely talented especially considering she's only 13 and hasn't ever even been taught how to work with cameras. She acts entirely on instinct and wherever we go she'll ask to borrow my camera once she seems something she thinks would look good. Lately nature is her thing to capture and I didn't want these ones to go to waste...










No comments:

Post a Comment