Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial:

18.12.14


I featured this in my second Space.N.K haul but I've only just got around to using it. I was actually surprised by how oil based this product was and I'll admit that when I pumped this out into my hand to use for the first time I had a little panic. I assumed that it would be far too oily for my skin and break me out. It actually didn't luckily and I have to say I've really fell in love with it despite the fact that I've only been using it for about a week.

When you first use it it is extremely oily and you think it's going to be all to much but continue to do as the instructions say and give yourself a proper facial and keep massaging and you'll literally feel the oil sink into your face. You'll still be oily as you go to bed but since anyone you'll see before bed you should be comfortable enough with to see you like that you should be fine.

I've never had a facial before but this product has genuinely made me wan't one because I feel so pampered whenever I use it. I remember the fist time I used it I was demanding that everyone I knew touched my face as it had never felt so soft. I also remember waking up and seeing that almost all of my spots had gone down hugely! I'd say this is a perfect pamper product for Winter as it'll really look after your skin.

It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin C along with many oils that'll give your skin a real treat, it's certainly a treat retailing at £45!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment