New Years Resolutions 2015:

31.12.14


It's that time of year again when we all have to think about what we want to do with the new year. My last resolutions seemed to go fairly well so let's see how these work out. 

1. Start working out again:

I know this is one everyone says but I really want to give it a go again. I managed a good two months last year and it was the best I've ever felt but then things kept piling on top of me and I had to stop. I've got all my old work outs planned and some weights so it's just the making sure I do it now.

2. Keep on top of my University work:

Again such a cliché but I've really let my organisation slip towards the end of the year. I know first year most people say is a write off but I want to do well and keeping organised is the best way to do so.

3. Pass my driving test:

I started learning ages a go but even though my instructor tells me I'm reading I'm far too scared to just take the plunge and do it. If I'm not driving by the end of the year I'll be devastated.

What about you guys? Have you got any resolutions for the year?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment