15 Festive Favourites Tag:

9.12.14

What better tag to add to blogmas than the 15 Festive Favourites?

1. Favourite Festive Food?
I'd say my favourite past of the Winter season is actually after the main dinner when everyone's just sat in front if the telly and we have a feast of cheese and crackers.

2. Favourite Reindeer?
My favourite reindeer is probably Comet, thanks to the film The Santa Claus. He was such a funny reindeer within the film and made little Erika laugh her head off every time I used to watch the film.

3. Favourite Day of Christmas?
I'm pretty sure this is in refernce to the 12 days of Christmas song. In which case it just have to be 5 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD RRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS!

4. Favourite Christmas Song?
I'd have to say that my favourite song changes a lot, in all honesty any Christmas song gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and brings back memories. I really wanted to chose a particular song but I just couldn't .

5.Favourite Christmas Present?
Wow this one is hard because I have to admit I'm very spoilt at Christmas time. If I had to chose I'd say my GHD straighteners because they were a real luxury and they're really amazing. I've had them for years and they're still almost new.

6. Favourite Christmas Film?
I've actually done a Top 10 Christmas films during Blogmas, but my all time favourite film is definitely The Muppets Christmas Carol. It's amazingly funny and heart warming and it's just not Christmas unless it's been watched at least 100 times!

7. Christmas Cracker Toy?
I'd probably go with the little coloured fish that supposedly shows what mood you're in. It's there every year and every year it never works but it's traditional.

8.Christmas Cracker Joke?
This one has to be the classic from The Vicar of Dibley Christmas episode where poor Geraldine has to go through 3 Christmas dinners.
 "What do you do when you see a spaceman?"
"Park in it, man"

9. Favourite Christmas Decoration?
Am I allowed to say candles for this one? There's something really magical and christmassy to me about having the lights really low and lots of candles making flickery lights. To me that's a cosy christmas.

10. Favourite Christmas Candle Scent?
We don't really have too many scented candles in our house we're more of a tea light family so at the moment I have no answer for this one.

11. Favourite Christmas Advert?
Usually I look out for the John Lewis ad, but this year the Sainsbury's one was pure magic! It told such a beautiful story.

12. Favourite Festive Tradition?
Probably decorating the tree, that's when Christmas properly starts when there's a tree in the corner of the room all lit up with pretty lights.

13. Favourite Place to Spend Christmas?
It's got to be at home, there's no other place to have it for me.

14. Favourite Festive Fact?
The song Jingle Bells was never written to be a Christmas song.

15. Favourite Snowman Accessory?
The scarf, don't ask me why but it needs a scarf, it just does.

I hope you enjoyed my festive tag, consider yourself tagged if you want to give this one a go.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment